NEURO GUIDE – BUILDING KEY COMPETENCES THROUGH CHALLENGE BASED LEARNING
Starting in September 2018 and lasting 24 months Neuro Guide has 8 partners from across Europe.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT ARE TO:
- Encourage the development of creative and critical thinking skills through the development of alternative pedagogical resources based on constructivist learning theory.
- Build the digital competence of young adults through engagement with bespoke learning resources.
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit among young Europeans ensuring that they have the necessary skills to research, select, analyse, organise and present information.
- Promote the rich cultural heritage of Europe by ensuring that all escape room challenges address topics with a cultural heritage focus.
- Support front-line tutors to harness the potential of mobile learning environments to build high-value skill sets within their marginalised target groups.
- Critical & Creative Thinking – Digital competence & Cultural Awareness and Entrepreneurial Spirit are the target areas for the project
Project website: https://www.neuroguide.eu/
Project Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/NEUROGUIDEProject/